My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

I am honored to be given this life by the Lord. What I am till now, is still in the process of becoming the very best version of me

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The poetry #1

I'm riding a bus to nowhere
The stops seem to be endless
I passed by the green fields
Where the skies are blue
And the sun is shining
Even without opening the window
I can feel the breeze on my hair.

I am on a carnival of boredom
The carousel goes round and round
The neon lights are bright
The music is blasting
But when the carousel stop
I think I am back at my exact first stop.

I am on a never ending tunnel
I can see the light at the end
I am walking but slowly
Every step in this giant hole is crucial
I might not be going on straight line
But please just let me reach the end.

I hear the sound of the fireworks
I hear the sound of thunder
I hear the sound of clock ticking
I even hear the sound of the air
But how can I hear your voice?

I wanted to tell the world
"I am here"
But if I do that
Will you notice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home